Terms and Conditions
1. This “AEON MARI RAYA BERSAMA” online contest (“Contest”) is organised by AEON CO. (M) BHD. (“the Organiser”).
2. This Contest begins on 13th May 2019 and ends on 9th June 2019 (“Contest Period”).
3. This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens aged 16 and above who are residing in Malaysia. (“Participant(s)”).
4. The representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of the Organiser (including their respective affiliated and associate companies) and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in this Contest.
5. To participate in this Contest, the Participant(s) shall:
(a) access the following Facebook or website to watch the video;
(b) answer the correct answer in the video; and
(c) share the video and tag 3 friends on the Applicant’s social media (Facebook/Instagram)
7. All Contest entries shall be submitted on or before 9th June 2019, 11.59 p.m. Any late submissions thereafter shall not be entertained.
8. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entries which are incomplete, illegible, disfigured, submitted beyond the deadline or without the proper proof of purchase or such other reason as the Organiser deems fit.
9. The prizes (“Prizes/Prize”) of the Contest are:
RM50 AEON Gift Vouchers x 100 winners
10. The winners will be selected through the lucky draw system, either by means of manual or computerised in any method as the Organiser may determine at its absolute discretion.
11. The winners list of the Contest will be announced on 28th June 2019 or such other date to be determined by the Organiser. The winners will be notified via phone or email or mail or such other communication methods deemed fit by the Organiser. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the notification to the winners.
12. All winner shall claim their Prize within the period determined by the Organiser upon the announcement of the winner list. Should a winner failed to claim the Prize within the time allocated, the unclaimed Prize shall be dealt in manners as deem fit by the Organiser.
13. The Prizes are not transferable, returnable or exchangeable for cash or such other items in part or in full value.
14. In the event of a disqualification after the Prizes have been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prizes or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified Participant(s).
15. The Organiser shall have absolute right to substitute the Prize with any other prize of similar value as determined by the Organizer at any time without prior notice.
16. By participating in this Contest, Participant(s) agrees and acknowledges that:
a) the Participant(s) has read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Contest;
b) any consent and/or authorisation required shall be deemed given upon the Participant(s) participated this Contest according to the criteria stipulated therein and/or submitted any required details to the Organiser for this Contest;
c) the Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to this Contest (including the selection of the winners) shall be final and binding of which no further correspondence queries and/or appeal shall be entertained;
d) the Organiser shall have the absolute discretion to cancel, add, modify or amend the terms and conditions of the Contest as they deem fit without any prior notice. Any new or amended terms and conditions will supersede the existing terms and conditions with immediate effect.
17. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed by the laws of Malaysia.
18. All Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights of the Organiser shall at all times belong to the Organiser (including their respective affiliated and related companies).
19. The Organiser and its sponsor(s) (including their respective affiliated and related companies) also reserve the absolute right to use the names and /or photographs of the participant(s) for the purposes of advertising and publicity (“Publication”) for the Contest without any prior notice to the Participant(s) of which the Participant(s) shall not be entitled to claim any ownership and/or other forms of compensation for such Publication.
PRIVACY NOTICE PURSUANT TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
In compliance with the laws of Malaysia, the Participant(s) hereby consents and authorise the AEON CO (M) BHD. to collect, process, to safe keep the required details and to disclose the Participant(s) personal details to the related parties involve in organising this ““AEON MARI RAYA BERSAMA”. Any withdrawal of the Participant(s)’ consent given shall be made in writing and received by AEON CO. (M) BHD before the expiry of the Contest Period and in such event, the Participant(s) shall be deemed to have withdrawn from this Contest.
Selaras dengan undang-undang Malaysia, para peserta peraduan kini bersetuju dan membenarkan AEON CO (M) BHD untuk mengumpul, memproses, menyimpan maklumat-maklumat yang diperlukan dan mengemukakan maklumat peribadi peserta peraduan kepada pihak-pihak lain yang turut terlibat dalam penganjuran peraduan “AEON MARI RAYA BERSAMA” ini. Sebarang penarikan balik persetujuan yang diberikan, peserta peraduan hendaklah menulis kepada AEON CO. (M) BHD sebelum penamatan Tempoh Peraduan ini dan dalam keadaan yang sedemikian, peserta peraduan adalah dianggap telah menarik diri daripada menyertai Peraduan ini.